Do you want to be a guest on Sales Team Rescue?
Here is some information you should know prior to scheduling your date with Sales Team Rescue.
1) INTERVIEW LOGISTICS
Time needed to setup and stream the interview does not typically exceed 45 minutes. I will try to keep the actual interview to 30 minutes. Below is the interview flow for your review. Based on experience and feedback, CONCRETE stories, examples, and action steps are key to inspiring the listener to learn more about you and take action.
We’ll speak for 15 minutes prior to going live to complete final tech checks and answer any questions you might have. We want your experience to be the best we can offer so it is vital we connect 15 minutes prior to our live time! The video content is repurposed after our live stream so we want to be sure all equipment is working properly. I might ask you to pronounce your name for me. Be.Live will go live on Facebook right at 2:00pm Easter every Wednesday. I will introduce you and your expertise and the topic we're covering and welcome you to the show.
Typical Questions, I will ask you:
- Your expertise is in ______. How did that come to be your "thing"?
- How did you start your business and what would you do differently -- or not at all -- today?
- Examples of speakers/experts who successfully “get it” as it relates to your topic?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes speakers are making (or not taking advantage of) from your perspective?
- What are your favorite key ideas, questions, and concepts you share with your clients and audiences?
- MOST IMPORTANT: Each interview is a person-to-person conversation like we're having coffee together. There is no "cookie cutter" script and every show take on the personality of the guest.
- We'll decide on a theme/angle for your interview and then let the conversation unfold
2) SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Please click the link below to select a date and time for your interview. I try to interview one expert per week which gives me time to prepare just before the interview. As a result, sometimes you may have to look further a head in the Sales Team Rescue schedule.
If none of the dates or times are convenient, please let me know when you are available, and we’ll coordinate. (For instance, sometimes the North American time zones can be a challenge for guests in the Asia–Pacific region.)
Legal Stuff: By participating in the Sales Team Rescue podcast, you agree to allow Permission To Sell record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Permission To Sell to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, videos, and in all other public distribution.